how the moon & sun can support us this season
How does new moon energy, inherently Yin, support the Summer Solstice energy (very much Yang)? And how do we move through a season of light and outward-focused energy with intention, connection and grounding?
In this episode, I invite the both of us to reflect on:
1. Taking chances, sowing intentional seeds and keeping your energetic channel open for creative downloads (without feeling overwhelmed). What does it mean to say ‘yes’ to life more often and bring yourself back to the present, spontaneous moment in this season?
2. Embodying flow & pleasure, and how we can feel safe and excited to prioritise having fun.
3. Prioritising sacred rest and a whole lot of Yin-vibes in a very Yang season – depending on what you need.
I’m taking a little summer break with the podcast – but not before I’ll upload a Yoga Nidra special next week, so keep your eyes peeled. I’ll be back late August or early September. In the meantime:
Hang out with me this summer!
1. Get on the mailinglist for weekly musings and free resources
2. Check out the free Sacred Rebellion roadmap to get you started on (or deepen) your journey of healing and empowerment.
3. Pay what you can/want for Sacralise Yourself, the self-paced training to bring you back to your feminine energy
4. Or check out my 1:1 container and get yourself on the waitlist for after the Summer!
And join is this July in Portugal for our Inner Sovereignty retreat. From 11-16 July we’ll be taking you on an alchemical journey to feel nourished, inspired and empowered. The last spots are now available!
~ Let’s hang out on Instagram (@thespiritualfem), send me an email with your thoughts (email@example.com) and click around on the website for all the current offerings
~ The Spiritual Feminist is an online platform and a safe space for women who’d like to dive deeper into spirituality and female empowerment. This podcast is about exploring a deeper connection within ourselves and with everything around us.
~ Nothing is missing, you are already whole. Everything you need, you already carry within you.
pin for later…